13 November 2008

celeb sitings

I love seeing celebrities and such because they never look anything like they do in the pictures with all their make up and air-brushing. They're real, normal people...imagine that. Anywho, these two gems frequented my job with in the last week.
Yes, she's blonde again, and no she did not have her sunglasses on. In fact, I almost doubted myself, but I got confirmation from other co-workers that it was her. She just looked to tired and normal, kinda like me. HA! They're human after all!

John Rzeznik? Or is it Johnny? Because his shit says John. If your name is John why make it longer? I digress. At first I wasn't sure, but then I was like oh come on THIS FACE, of course it's him. I've never been a fan of the Goo Goo Dolls, but whatevs, a sale is a sale. Thanks dude!

Oh, and Phoebe Price comes in often enough for me not to blog about it each time. I LOVE her mom Flora. She's such a sweetie and chats it up all the time. In fact, it's about time they come in for a visit. I know they're back from Sweden!

No comments: