17 August 2008

like a fly caught in a web

I feel stuck. I hate feeling stuck. I'm unemployed and in quite an interesting living situation. I wish I could just get some shit rolling so I can feel like I'm living life again instead of just being stuck. I shouldn't have spent this summer doing nothing. I had big plans and they didn't come to fruition and I'm like argh! I want to move. I want to move. I want to move. I want to move. I just feel like my time here is done. It's time to move elsewhere and do new things. Los Angeles just doesn't feel like the right fit. It never has! I just feel like I'm in some constant limbo living here. One day I'll finally do it. Just get up and go, move. New city, new job, new housing...new life. That sounds grand. I wish the moment would come sooner rather than later.

No comments: